We spend our lives learning how to do things, don’t we?
And that’s good!
Learning new things and finding creative outlets we enjoy is a rewarding part of life.
The “not so good news” for some of us is that we need a few lifetimes to get around to doing everything we want to do!
Since that isn’t going to happen, how about some good news?
Finding the resources to equip you in all those bucket list interests has never been easier.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I earn a commission if you make a purchase using these links. The price you pay, however, will not be affected. Thank you for supporting To Work with My Hands by using these links when you decide to purchase these products. View my full disclosure here.
The Easy Way to Learn How To
Books are fantastic.
In person classes are amazing.
But by far, learning online is the most available, attainable, and often most affordable option when it comes to learning a new craft or creative interest.
I’ve taken my share of online classes, but when it comes to creativity, I’m sold on Craftsy!
Why I Love Craftsy Online Classes
Craftsy produces high-quality, engaging, and guaranteed classes. Here’s the features I especially appreciate:
- Lessons contain a drop-down menu so that you can get a quick overview of what’s contained, or move around the class quickly for review.
- Materials contains downloadable charts, lists, or other information that’s useful for your particular class.
- Notes are one of my favorite features of Craftsy online classes. When you make a note during a lesson, they’re compiled into one handy location. You can easily make notes during lessons by clicking on the “add note” field. When you click to make your note, the video pauses until you click the button to save it. A marker is placed on the video’s progress bar, which will open a bubble with your note each time you hover over it. This is fabulous for review! You can find your notes, from every lesson, in the Notes tab of your class. From there, you can easily edit or delete any of them.
- Projects are where you and other class participants can share photos of what you’re learning in the class or working on.
- My Activity logs your interaction with the class. A sliding bar section opens (and closes) on the right of your screen, allowing you to ask a question at any time during a lesson. You can return and find your answer with the linked replies, or find them all in this section.
- Discussions stores all of the questions, answers, and any submitted photos from every lesson. Looking for a specific discussion? The organized lessons and sections make them easy to find.
There’s also settings, help, and announcement buttons that include operating tips, troubleshooting, and additional information.
These features are included in all Craftsy classes, so once you become familiar with one, you’ll always know your way around – regardless of which class you take.
What’s Your Interests?
Craftsy has an extensive collection of classes on a wide range of interests, and learning from these high-quality classes is both fun and effective.
Gain proficiency in your current skills, or explore those that are on your list – you know that list. 🙂
The 1,200+ Craftsy Classes include:
- Kid’s Interests
- Paper Crafts
You Have Options
One of the great things about Craftsy classes is that you have options!
Do you prefer owning and keeping your classes in a personal library? Every class you purchase is housed in your own class library and is accessible from any of your devices.
Do you prefer unlimited access to everything for one low monthly fee? Craftsy Unlimited has you covered, giving you full access to every class offered – all the time.
Which class will you try?
With eighteen categories, and dozens (or more) classes to choose from within each, the hard part is deciding what to try first!
Visit Craftsy to explore the extensive collection of classes ,and open up a wealth of instructional creativity!
Get your FREE Checklist
Do you have boxes, baskets, and piles of supplies scattered all around your home?
Are you frustrated each time you start a project because you can't find what you need?
I've been there too, but I found a solution and I'd love to share it with you!
My FREE checklist will step you through the process of winning the craft supply clutter battle - for good!