Working with your hands is so rewarding!
Working with your hands – with some friends – is just plain fun!
I’m excited to announce “Your Gallery”, a special page at To Work with My Hands, where you can showcase your favorite projects from the blog.
To participate, simply submit a clear, quality photograph of your finished project via email to email@example.com. Please include your first name and U.S. state or country of residence, and web address if you have one you want to include.
If you’d like to add a short summary of your project, please feel free, though it isn’t necessary in order to participate.
What you get:
- The opportunity to share your project with our community
- Hyperlinks to your site or blog, if you include one
- Credit for your project (first name and U.S. home state or country)
- The opportunity to be chose “Best Reader Project” for 2017 with post feature
What you should know:
- Submitted photos become the property of To Work with My Hands and may be used on social media to promote the “Your Gallery” page. (Credit will be included in any share).
- I reserve the right to do basic photo editing, if necessary. Please send your best images to save editing time. 🙂
- Projects should be patterned after any published project on the blog.
- One project photo will be selected on or about December 15, 2017, as “Best Reader Project” and will be featured in a blog post sometime during the last two weeks of the year.
Questions or Comments?
I can’t wait to see your projects!