It’s never been easier to learn something new than now through online craft classes. Watch from any device, any time, as many times as you want!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I earn a commission if you make a purchase using these links. The price you pay, however, will not be affected. Thank you for supporting To Work with My Hands by using these links when you decide to purchase these products. View my full disclosure here.
We spend our lives learning how to do things, don’t we?
And that’s good!
Learning new things and finding creative outlets we enjoy is a rewarding part of life.
The “not so good news” for some of us is that we need a few lifetimes to get around to doing everything we want to do!
Since that isn’t going to happen, how about some more good news?
Finding the resources to equip you in all those bucket list interests has never been easier.
The Easy Way to Learn How To
Books are fantastic.
In person classes are amazing.
But by far, learning online is the most available, attainable, and often the most affordable option when it comes to learning a new craft or creative interest.
I’ve taken my share of online classes, but when it comes to creativity, I’m sold on Bluprint!
Why I Love Bluprint Online Craft Classes
You may already know I’m an avid crocheter. I’ve been crocheting since I was 7 years old and a couple of years ago I began teaching crochet classes at our kids’ weekly homeschool co-op.
I absolutely loved watching kids (yes, I had some boys in every beginner class I taught!) come in at the beginning of the semester with absolutely no knowledge or skills, and leave 10 weeks later with a bag of simple completed projects. It was so rewarding!
I loved it so much that I began brainstorming ways I might do the same through the blog. After a bit of research, I realized I might just be trying to re-invent a wheel because there were already some amazing online classes that teach beginning crochet.
When I discovered Bluprint, I knew I had landed on something wonderful. Browsing through the collection of over 1,300 online classes, I found a broad selection of topics that piqued my interest and sparked a flame in my creativity – even beyond my beloved crochet craft.
There’s something powerful about connecting with other people who not only get your creative passion but also share it and are eager to pass along their knowledge and expertise. That’s exactly what I found at Bluprint.
Bluprint produces high-quality, engaging, and guaranteed classes.
Here are the features I especially appreciate:
- Lessons contain a drop-down menu so that you can get a quick overview of what’s contained, or move around the class quickly for review.
- Materials contain downloadable charts, lists, or other information that’s useful for your particular class.
- Notes are one of my favorite features of Bluprint online classes. When you make a note during a lesson, they’re compiled into one handy location. You can easily make notes during lessons by clicking on the “add note” field. When you click to make your note, the video pauses until you click the button to save it. A marker is placed on the video’s progress bar, which will open a bubble with your note each time you hover over it. This is fabulous for a review! You can find your notes, from every lesson, in the Notes tab of your class. From there, you can easily edit or delete any of them.
- Projects are where you and other class participants can share photos of what you’re learning in the class or working on.
- My Activity logs your interaction with the class. A sliding bar section opens (and closes) on the right of your screen, allowing you to ask a question at any time during a lesson. You can return and find your answer with the linked replies, or find them all in this section.
- Discussions stores all of the questions, answers, and any submitted photos from every lesson. Looking for a specific discussion? The organized lessons and sections make them easy to find.
There’s also help, and announcement buttons that include operating tips, troubleshooting, and additional information.
These features are included in all Bluprint classes, so once you become familiar with one, you’ll always know your way around – regardless of which class you take.
What are Your Interests?
Bluprint has an extensive collection of classes on a wide range of interests, and learning from these high-quality classes is both fun and effective.
Gain proficiency in your current skills, or explore those that are on your list – you know that list. 🙂
The 1,300+ Bluprint Classes include:
- Kid’s Interests
- Paper Crafts
You Have Options
One of the great things about Bluprint classes is that you have options!
Do you prefer owning and keeping your classes in a personal library? Every class you purchase is housed in your own class library and is accessible from any of your devices.
Do you prefer unlimited access to everything for one low monthly or annual fee?
Bluprint has you covered, giving you full access to every class offered – all the time.
Which class will you try?
With eighteen categories and dozens (or more) classes to choose from within each, the hard part is deciding what to try first!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like 4 Online Classes for Your Creative Passions.
Want More DIY Tips & Inspiration?
Join the newsletter and get exclusive subscriber extras:
- Creative projects, tips, and tutorials
- News and information you won't find on the blog
- Fresh deals, offers, and discounts for your DIY projects