Fantastic! Your Thrift Shopping Cheat Sheet is now going to help you find the good stuff every time you shop!
You can access it here.
Now that you’ve got the hacks, do you know what you’ll do with those great finds?
Knowing how to find great thrifted pieces makes it so much easier to succeed at the thrifting game, but to transform your finds into projects that you’ll really be proud of, you also need to have a good understanding of the style – or styles – you want in your finished project.
If you already know what styles you love, you’re all set to go!
But if you’re not yet sure what yours is, or don’t know how to transform one style into another, then The Creative Design Template is exactly what you need!
The Creative Design Template will teach you how to uncover and express your creative style, giving you the know-how to design any thrifted finds into pieces that exactly match your style. It doesn’t matter what they are now…with the skills you’ll learn in The Template, you’ll be able to easily transform them into pieces that you will love!
Here’s what you’ll learn in The Creative Design Template:
- Step 1: Discover your style – follow my simple and effective process for uncovering your design style – or styles!
- Step 2: Style elements – Dig a little deeper and pay attention to the elements of your style that you’re naturally attracted to.
- Step 3: Where to shop – It may surprise you to learn that the first stop for your finds is not the thrift store!
- Step 4: Make your plan – Three crucial questions to ask before you begin your project.
- Step 5: Growing your skill – Don’t stop now! You’ve unlocked the greatest potential for your future design projects. Add this one simple habit to your design routine, and create a lifetime of inspiration and motivation for yourself!