Working with your hands is so rewarding!
Working with your hands – with some friends – is just plain fun!
I’m excited to announce Your Gallery, a special page at To Work with My Hands, where you can showcase your favorite projects from the blog.
To participate, simply submit a clear, quality photograph of your finished project via email to email@example.com.
- your first name
- U.S. state or country of residence
- optional web address – if you have one you want to include. (blog, site, or social media account)
If you’d like to add a short summary of your project, please feel free, though it isn’t necessary in order to participate.
What you get:
- The opportunity to share your project with our community
- Hyperlinks to your site, blog, or preferred social media account if you include one
- Credit for your project (first name and U.S. home state or country)
- The opportunity to be chose “Best Reader Project” of 2017 with post feature
What you should know:
- Submitted photos become the property of To Work with My Hands and may be used on social media to promote the Your Gallery page. (Credit will be included in any share).
- I reserve the right to do basic photo editing, if necessary. Please send your best images to save editing time. 🙂
- Projects should be patterned after any published project or technique on the blog.
- One project photo will be selected on or about December 15, 2017, as “Best Reader Project” and will be featured in a blog post before January 1, 2018.
Questions or Comments?
I can’t wait to see your projects!
Want More DIY Tips & Inspiration?
Join the newsletter and get subscriber exclusive extras:
- Notification of new blog content
- News and information you won't find on the blog
- Upcoming projects and events
- Deals, offers, and discounts for your DIY projects